Monday, April 13, 2009

A step forward to My Fishy World=)



Own a marine tank is my dream many year ago but bcos of maintenance a reef tank is troublesome difficult and also quite expensive so until recently only I able to start it and learn=)



The way of caring saltwater aquarium is totally different from our normal aquarium fish tank really zz.. I am still learning now so my situation are also same like past some fish dies when starting=( Paid to learn..


3 little Nemos beside anemones.. Do u know anemones is Meat Eater?! His tentacles will shocking our nerves and also toxic poisoning=)



Just found out that my Nemo does not like this anemones.. Lucky my Pink Clown love it so much ღ



My Pink Clownfish love this Sebae anemones so much, so now I know it is the natural habit of pink clownfish hiding in this type anemones=) She loves it so much her new home bcos she will spend all the times hiding and playing inside the anemones..



This 3 Strips Damsel Fish are very shy and always hiding inside the coral rock, I have 2 of this damsel fish and also some crabs and blennish fish inside my tank but are very hard to find them bcos keep hiding=(

Conclusion, Its really waste money lor bcos caring anemones need to purchase tank air conditioning or fans to keep the water cool!! Sibe "ho mia" the coral and anemones Zzz..

No comments: